Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

It been 2 hours since we came back from church. So I had plans to NOT celebrate New Year in the church. I was going to go out and have a wild time. Ha! I ended up in church. lol. God always has his own plans. Anyways I really did enjoy myself. Went to Redeemed Church in Peckham with the UK fam. So many people, had to go to another sanctuary and watch the preaching from a screen.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOoooo excited about 2010. I have such high hopes and expectations. It's going to be wonderful. I pray God will elevate me physically, spirititually, financially, academically, and in my career as well. I pray that no harm will come to either myself or my family and friends.

I know this year is going to be better than the last. Overall 2009 was great, like a rollercoaster but it ended nicely and 2010 will top that.

I don't usually do resolutions but these I what I plan to do:
  1. Release every aspect of my life total to Him.
  2. Continuing growing in my relationship with God. I've come really far and want to keep climbing up.
  3. Be more openminded and read more leisure books!
  4. Be more focused academic have create goals for the year.

Doesn't seem like much but certainly #1 is going to be the toughest to adhere to. But by the grace of God I will fufill all these resolutions. London's New Year's Eve parade in the morning. Must sleep. Goodnight :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Princess Temitayo.