Saturday, December 5, 2009

Intro

Hello World,

So I'm not a blogger at all. As a child, my diary and I had an usual relationship. We would spend a day together then not speak for months. This relationship was strained until I put it to rest. But with the use of technology I might just be able to maintain a relationship with my online diary.

It's a new year. I just turned 21 on DECEMBER 3. My philosopy is that your new starts on your birthday not January 1 as society likes to think. Anyways, I'm going to try to be as transparent as I can. For I know this is the only way to sustain this relationship. So far, only I will be reading this. I have yet to decided if I want others "all up in my business" lol.

By the grace of God, I'll be faithful to you diary as much as I can. Do not expect a conversation everyday though :)

With love,
Temitayo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry but i just read it... lol. Nice stuff.

Tayo said...

Folake...why does your name say leave me alone?
and thanks :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Princess Temitayo.